Chicken Wing Dip
10 ounces canned chicken
16 ounces cream cheese
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup Red's Original Hot Sauce
1. Put all ingredients in a crock pot until the cheese is melted.
2. Serve warm with Tortilla chips and celery. Enjoy!Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Salad
2 cups bow tie pasta
2 cups fresh broccoli florets
6 ounce package grilled chicken breast strips
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese crumbles
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Toss chicken, tomatoes, dressing, crumbles and olives in a large bowl.
- Add pasta and mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled.Enjoy!