Click here to visit Rose of Sharin'
August Update 2017:
- Are you ready for fall and the upcoming holidays? We have some wonderful kits and ideas for you. Stop by to see whats new and on sale.
- Remember: SEPTEMBER 15 is the LAST Day to drop off Christmas Gifts to be quilted in time for the holiday.
- We accept quilts anytime but we want to make sure we have plenty of time to quilt them for you.
- Don't forget we are collecting Teds in Beds this month for the Geisinger Children's Hospital.
- We have a Carry On Bag class in October. There are 3 sessions. We are meeting on Thursday nights 5:30-8:30. October 5, 12 and 19. This class was so popular in September. Stop by and see the sample in the shop.
- Block of the month kits are ready to be picked up. Don't forget to bring in your completed block each month to get your name in a drawing for free quilting at the end of the project. Good Luck!
- We are still collecting pillowcases. Please donate for the children up to 18 years old to brighten their hospital stay! Thanks again.
August Newsletter 2017
- Summer kits are on sale now until they are gone!
- September 15 is last day to drop off Christmas gifts to be quilted
- New Wool Felt class on October 21st --11-3pm. Signups now. Free class. Bring Lunch.
- A new CARRY -ON Bag class has been added to calendar, Signups now. Classes will be October 5, October 12 and October 19. Class is 5:30-8:30.
- Signups for August 2018 retreat are on September 9. Dates are August 2-5. Thursday is optional.
- WE DID NOT MOVE but OUR ADDRESS WAS CHANGED to: 559 Mill Street Suite 103, Danville, Pa.
July sure went fast. I hope you were able to enjoy summer and do a bit of sewing as well.
Its a new month so lets start with a retreat at Linck Hill. For all those registered, remember that Thursday night is an option.
Please be sure to tell us ahead of time so we can make arrangements and be ready for you.
Are you ready to participate in Block of the Month Projects?
We have 2 fantastic kits starting September 1.
Pictures are on website so pick 1 or both and call the shop to register. 25$ deposit to start.
Fall is soon upon us. Get your sewing room prepped for seasonal projects and preparation for Christmas gifts!
Up for a challenge? We are collecting pillowcases for the Children's Hospital at Geisinger Medical Center. Our August goal is 311. Please bring in your donations and help us fill the HAMPER!
September Challenge is Ted in Bed: If you have not seen these adorable Ted in Bed kits for infants and toddlers, stop by the shop.
Our goal is 150! So bring in your donations and help us fill the BED BASKET!
All donations collected will be delivered by Rose of Sharin' to Children's Hospital Geisinger Medical Center.Duffel Bag class participants:
Please read your pattern thoroughly before the first class.
Jot down any questions.No sewing machine needed for first class.
Please bring a rotary cutter, cutting mat, fabric, pins and a ruler
Happy quilting!LoriJune Newsletter 2017
We are sad to announce that after putting up an incredible fight, Debbie has passed away. Many of you knew about her struggle with cancer over the past months and we thank you for your support. Although this has been an incredibly difficult time for all of us, we'd like to say thank you. We have never felt so loved and supported as we do now. Thank you for all your calls and concern, thank you for helping us with samples and sewing, and thank you for being so understanding during this trying time. We are so thankful to not have customers, but a true community that surrounds us.
We also want you to know that the overabundance of cards and gifts that Debbie received during her treatments was of great encouragement to her and her family. Although she was never able to personally thank everyone who thought of her, she was incredibly blessed by your words. Thank you.
Lori and the Lunger family