Looking for a way to use your time, talents and fabric for a worthy cause? This a great Stash Buster!
Help make hospital stays as pleasant as possible for children up to 18 years of age.
Make a standard size, cheerful pillowcase for the Children's Hospital at Geisinger Medical Center.
It can have a positive impact on a child in need.
Supplies: 3/4 yard fabric for the body
1/3 yard fabric for the borderInstructions:
Tips: Check the internet for a video instructions from numerous sources.
- Cut body of the case 27 inches x 40 inches.
- Cut border 9 inches x 40 inches.
- Fold border in half lengthwise with the wrong sides together. Press.
- Place the right side of the border on the right side of the body.
- Stitch these together using a half inch seam.
- Place right sides together and stitch down sides and bottom.
- Turn right side out. Press
- Drop it off at Rose of Sharin and we will make sure they get to the hospital.